Although some choose to use their insurance, many clients do not due to their insurance not being listed above and/or desire for extra confidentiality (Please note, if using your insurance, I am required by them to share some information about you).
- Private Pay is offered on a Sliding Scale.
- Payment amount will be discussed and agreed upon prior to first session.
$120 - $150 per session
Accepted Payment Methods
Cash and check are accepted for payment as well as Health Savings Accounts.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Please know my services do not include involvement with the legal system. This includes but is not limited to custody recommendation, expert witness, etc. I have specifically chosen not to work with the legal system so that I have regular availability to my clients. However, if my presence is required in any legal proceedings including that from an opposing party and/or if I'm subpoenaed, I charge $3,000 a day (or any part there of).
Request a therapy appointment online here
Questions? Please contact me for further information.